Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

File name used on tilte bar of the windows

• samuel
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #288 by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic File name used on tilte bar of the windows
Hi,

Yes with pleasure, I will very happy to test new BETA version. I hope to be able to test new release on the same machine as current release without issue.

I will send you a email to participate at that.

Regards

Samuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 year 5 months ago #287 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic File name used on tilte bar of the windows
Hello Samuel,

this is something that can be done very quickly.
If you are interested in testing the new feature quickly yourself as part of a beta version, please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

We want to start this beta program to be able to react faster to known bugs and customer requests. In return we are looking forward to feedback and more tests of the new functions by our users.

Changes in Live:
- 1600 instead of 400 scenes
- completely new chaser
- extended Artnet control
- smaller bugfixes

You get the beta as a ZIP with all programs and DLL's . Just put the folder on the desktop and start programs directly from the folder.
Make a ba

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• samuel
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #286 by samuel
Hi,
When we don't connect a MIDI controller to the Live Module, We can see the name of scene file that we using on the title bar of the window. It's very important when we have several files for several kinds of scanner usage.

But, If we connect the MIDI controller, The name of the scene file is out.

will the future version of ShowController be able to show all information when MIDI controller enabled ?

Regards

Samuel

f