Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Overhead Beams

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 year 11 months ago #250 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Overhead Beams
Hi Garry, I can confirm that it takes not only several hours but several weeks to understand all the features of Realtime. But it gives you maximum control and flexibility in programming your laser shows. And the possibilities are constantly growing. The UI is not really complicated. It basically works like any video editing program. Scenes and effects are placed on the timeline, edited and moved to fit the music. Have you seen the tutorial videos yet?

About the static beams in Live: I'll briefly explain the principle. It can't be too simple because it has to be safe for the audience. First you can create one (or more) projection zones for the beams for each projector. A World "Beams" is already predefined for this. Then you can edit the beams (color and position) for each scanner separately via the menu "Edit" -> "Edit Beamtable". Then edit scenes, set "Beam" event and select the desired beam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Hirst
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #249 by Gary Hirst
Overhead Beams was created by Gary Hirst
Hi again, with regards to the overhead beams , i see within show controller this category is empty in the software, is there an option to download premade ones from the site and add them to the overhead beams section - or a place we can source these that are compatible?

Its a great piece of software, but the Realtime etc is a bit too tricky to use and will take hours of learning and a lot of patience, its not the best user inteface for a newbie. where has the pangolin version is a bit less scary, but still a nice piece of kit.

Also are there any planned updates for the software eg more patterns etc and maybee a UI update.

Many thanks Gary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

f