Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Creating your workspace frozen screen

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 year 1 month ago #369 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Creating your workspace frozen screen
Hello,
we noticed that this happens on some PCs.
Unfortunately, none of ours. Please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . We will then try to create a trial version for you which we will then send by mail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stephan
More
1 year 1 month ago #364 by Stephan
Replied by Stephan on topic Creating your workspace frozen screen
I downloaded the 03.01.2023 version and installed it on my laptop a few days back. Now I allso have the 'Creating your workspace' frozen screen. When I remove this install and install the 12.02.2022 version it runs just fine. Tried verifying firewall settings and disabling firewall alltogether but it doesn't seem to help. Allso installing or running with admin priv won't work.
I was filled with joy to see the new features of the new version but not for me just yet it seams. I hope this can be resolved.

• Gerdy Verhoeven
More
2 years 9 months ago #185 by Gerdy Verhoeven
Replied by Gerdy Verhoeven on topic Creating your workspace frozen screen
If this helps.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Gerdy Verhoeven
More
2 years 9 months ago #184 by Gerdy Verhoeven
I did give the acces. Still hangs at 0%. Could it be that it needs hardware connected. Bud I don’t have it here with me. Or is there a way to avoid the search. Or is that not the problem at all.

• Showcontroller Support
More
2 years 9 months ago #183 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Creating your workspace frozen screen
Hello,
every Programm ask for Permission only one Time. In the Range from 0 to 50% the Programm is trying to init the Hardware incl. Network - Hardware. So please give Live.exe the needed permissions manually.

• Gerdy Verhoeven
More
2 years 9 months ago #182 by Gerdy Verhoeven
There is also no question of the system for the firewall. Al the other programs do ask it. For example the real-time is asking if it allowed to open the firewall

f