Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Showcontroller test with DS-2000 ShowNet

• samuel
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #127 by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic Showcontroller test with DS-2000 ShowNet
i have understood
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Super User
More
3 years 5 months ago #126 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Showcontroller test with DS-2000 ShowNet
To use Showcontroller, you need to buy a license. This is a small USB dongle that you connect to your computer. Only if a license is connected to the computer the Showcontroller detects hardware.
So as long as there is no license connected the harware is not accessible.
Showeditor has a built-in license in teh ShowNET mainboard of your laser. Showcontroller requires an external license, but works with teh ShowNEt mainboard in your laser straight away. So as soon as the license is properly detected, the laser should connect as easy as with Showeditor..

• samuel
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #125 by samuel
Hi
I bought DS-2000 ShowNet LASER.
At this time,I search the good product to control this. I Would like to test showcontroller. I have installed it on my computer but, I have problem to connect showcontroller to my Laser via Ethernet connection : Laser do not appears on control center interface.

My question : is this possible to test my laser without usb licence ( live program) ?
If this possible, where can i find instruction to connect Showcontroller to my laser via Ethernet connexion?

All is ok with showeditor V7. network 192.168.0 no firewall
and Last version of firrware install in DS-2000
best regards
Samuel

f